Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Jingle all the way!

Happy Wednesday everyone. Have we found the Christmas spirit yet? My cute little girl from Pink Cat Studio has. She is all decked out in her Christmas costume ready for some holiday magic. My card follows this weeks sketch over at ISC and it's full of layers and circles...sounds fun to me! I used some old SU DP and the cardstock is sage and bashful blue. I sure miss sage, I wish they didn't take so many colors away last time :( My stash is getting pretty thin on some of the old colors..so I may have to start hoarding some of it!
Wishing everyone a Happy Happy Turkey Day and enjoy everything you are thankful for in your life! I know I am thankful for all of my family and friends and wish everyone a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment