Monday, July 12, 2010

Waving Hello (Kraftin Kimmie Challenge 37

Yeah a another fun Kraftin Kimmie challenge this week. It was for PINK!!!! I love pink..with 5 daughters around here I guess I have to be use to it by now. I haven't used this fabulous mermaid yet. Her name is Calliope and you can get her in Kimmie's Store here. I just love all these mermaids. I was happy to pick up the whole set of them for my birthday.
I added lots of extras on this card. From bubble bling, beads, ribbon kelp, buttons and primas. She was so much fun dancing around I just couldn't help it. I even had to add the google eyes to the octopus! Enjoy and if you want to try your hand at any of the challenges, click for Kraftin Kimmie challenge blog here.
Card Recipe:
Paper: SU Regal Rose, Celery
Pattern Paper: Doodlebug Sealife
Ink: Momento Black
Copic Markers: R20,21,22,24 BV02, G63 E11,13,17,18,00
YR00,02,04,07
Misc: Primas, beads, stickles, SU ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Calliope looks fantastic! Love all the bright colours and the use of the starfish accessory stamp!! Thanks for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!!

    ReplyDelete