Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Paper Piecing Alice


Happy Tuesday! Today's creation is all about paper piecing. In Mo's digital challenge this week, we were asked to try some digital paper piecing. It was a challenge because I have only done rubber stamping piecing. I just ran my image through the printer as always and ran a second scrap of DP through after. Color and cutting out the apron is all that is left to do. Once I actually did it, It wasn't as hard as I thought. I will have to try this technique again soon. My papers are some leftover scraps I had laying around and just some simple ribbon to finish it off. If you are interested in this adorable Alice in pencil image you can pick it up at Mo's digital store here. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Nice job! I love the colors! Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Schatzie and perfect for the challenge. Great job. Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's challenge this week. Hope to see you again in our new one~ Peggy x

    ReplyDelete