Friday, July 16, 2010

Forever Firends






Today I have a multi part project to share. I was making a box for a friend and added the tag. I had some leftover scraps so I decided to make a fun card with them. It was really nice to use up some scraps while they were still sitting in front of me. Maybe I should take a lesson from today and do it more often.
I used this sweet Swiss pixie Ladybug Nora stamp from CC Designs. Isn't she just the cutest thing. If you would like to pick her up, click here for the all that scraps store. You can get her in both digi and rubber! Just a few dabs of dazzling diamonds glitter on her wings to finish it off. Enjoy and have a fabulous weekend.
Card Recipe:
Paper: SU black, White
Pattern Paper: My Minds Eye
Copic Markers: R29,20 T3,5,7 E00,11,25,29,31
Misc:Primas and dazzling diamonds glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment