Friday, July 2, 2010

Box in a bag

Can I just say..wow..what a neat project. For the all that scraps challenge this week I needed to make one of these box in a bag projects. I found some pretty paper from my K&Co collection and just went from there. The image is from the cc designs collection and she is called sweet Kiki La Rue. I have used her many times before but she is just darling on this little bag. I made the tag from a stash dollar set. I thought it matched just perfect when filled with some candy! I hope you like it and if you want to try, just use the instructions here at splitcoast stampers If you would like to try the challenge, all the rules are on the challenge blog here. If you wish to buy any cc design stamps, click here for the all that scraps store. If you make one, let me know, I would love to see. Just leave a comment with your link to your bag.
Card Recipe:
Stamps:CC Designs Sweet Kiki La Rue and Dollar spot stamps
Paper: SU real red, white
Pattern Paper: K&Co citrinella stack
Ink: Momento Black
Copic Markers: YR00,12,18 B21,24,26 R20,27 E00,53,55,97,99 Y11,21 G20,24
Misc: Stickles, crystal effects for ice cream (hard to see)

1 comment:

  1. Deb I just adore this! I'm going to be checking out these instructions and maybe I'll be smart enough to understand them-lol!

    ReplyDelete