Friday, July 23, 2010

Swimming by to say "hi"


Kraftin Kimmie had a fun challenge this week. All about the bow! I am not sure where I got this ribbon from, but I came across it yesterday in my stash and knew I wanted to use it. I thought it was perfect for this challenge. Don't you love when things work out like that..It's almost like they fly right out in front of you.

The darling image is of course from the Kraftin Kimmie Mermaid collection. If you would like her, you can pick her up here in Kimmie's store. I also used the Matching Mermaid sentiments you can grab them here too. If you would like to join in any of the Kimmie challenges, click here for the challenge blog and jump right in. It's lots of fun and full of inspiration.
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Kraftin Kimmie Arianna and Mermaid sentiments
Paper: DCWV
Pattern Paper: My Minds Eye
Ink: Momento Black, Color Box chalk-creamy brown and aqua
Copic Markers: YR24,4,7,12 Y32,26,15 BG13 E00,11,30,25,31 R20
Misc: Stickles, Bubble bling Ribbon from stash

2 comments:

  1. This is great, Deb!! Arianna looks fabulous and that ribbon is just PERFECT!! Super job and thanks for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Deb! The colors you used are wonderful! You matched them up to the patterned paper perfectly! Great job!

    ReplyDelete