Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Try It Tuesday-Cracked Glass

Today's try it Tuesday project is for cracked class. Just add about three or four layers of clear embossing powder on your entire picture with a Versa Pad and pop it in the freezer. In just a couple of minutes, take it out and break it wherever you want. This was a lot of fun, I think I will try it again soon. I really love these try it Tuesdays..It is forcing me to try all those projects I said "one day". I hope you get a chance to try something new too. Plus I have to admit..I just bought the pattern paper yesterday and couldn't wait to use it!
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Our Craft Lounge "bubbles"
Paper: SU "bermusa bay" "soft suede"
Pattern Paper: Sandy Lion "coral reef"
Ink: Memento black and rich cocoa
Copic Markers: E97, 53 N1,5 Y21 YG03,93 BG 75,72,11
Misc: K&Co charm, Hemp Twine

2 comments: