Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Valentine

Today's card is a fun card but best of all it is for the Copic Color Challenge for the week. I found this great new place where I can share my love of copics and play part in their weekly challenges. I wanted to use an image I haven't used for a while so I pulled out an old SU set from the bottom of my pile. I quickly remembered how much of love this set since it works perfect with google eyes! Enjoy

Card Recipe:
Stamps: SU "animal valentine's"
Paper: SU Cocoa
Pattern Paper: We R Memory Keepers "promenade"
Ink: Momento Black
Copic Markers: (R24,22,21,20) (E77,44,43,42,18,00)
Misc: Google eyes, Gems, Scallop/circle punch

3 comments:

  1. That is super super cute!!! Love that image. It does look like it works great with google eyes. Great job with your copics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Deb- you color images so well and your sketches are always fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and your shading with you copics is really nice!

    ReplyDelete