Monday, February 22, 2010

Give a hoot! My first Digi image

My first digital image! I thought I would try it. It is a great free image from Digi Kitty. You too can get a free image and as a bonus, if you create a project with it, you can get another one free at the end of the month! This one actually looks better in person, but I hope you like it anyway.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: digi kitty digital image
Paper: SU Old Olive, Celery and brocade blue
Ink: SU bashful blue
Copic Markers: R37,35,34,33 YG 95,93

2 comments:

  1. OMG Deb! I love what you did with the give a hoot owl! Your coloring and sky are perfect! I really like the way you did the grass! Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Kitty! It was such a nice surprise to see you had joined the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I have to agree--the torn grass with mini flowers, the clouds in the background--just so so wonderful! Little hoot looks just adorable! You did a FANTASTIC job with him! Thanks for helping to spread the word! Please send me your email address so I can send your adorable hippo stamp to you!

    Hugs,
    Kristal of Digi Kitty
    www.thedigikitty.blogspot.com
    Freebies for Playing!

    ReplyDelete