Friday, February 5, 2010

Hip Hip Hooray!

Don't you just love House Mouse stamps! I wanted to do something fun today and thought you can't get any better than happylittle bunnies jumping on the bed..It makes you feel like a kid again! Best of all this project was made with all my scraps from this last week! It's the third time I have used the coral reef paper and have made completely different cards with it. Love that! I hope they make you smile today.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: House Mouse "bunny hop" Hero Arts "playful animals"
Paper: SU"dusty durango" "pink scraps"
Pattern Paper: "coral reef"
Ink: momento black
Copic Markers: R81,83,85,00,11,20 N5,2,1,0
E000,25,33,11,55,53,00 T2
Misc" Stardust gel pen yellow

2 comments:

  1. This card would make anyone smile! I love your card and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute- I don't think I've ever seen that HM image! Awesome job coloring it as you always do!

    ReplyDelete