Saturday, February 13, 2010

Super Saturday Sketch #7



This week take on my sketch comes from a stamping bella image a dear friend gave to me. I have lots of stamped images I really need to take the time and sort. When they start to make more than 24 hours in a day, let me know! As an extra special treat, I was able to use my watercolor pencils today since I am not really sure what ink it was stamped in. I don't utilize them as much as I should.


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Sta,ping bella "dogwalkabella"
Paper: SU "Rose red" "Regal rose"
Pattern Paper: The paper studio "pink armadillo"
Prisma Watercolor Pencils
Misc SU ribbon, Bling, Heidi grace chipboard embellishments

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Deb! Love your sketch. I might have to try making a card using it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter what coloring medium you use, it is always beautiful!

    ReplyDelete