Friday, February 27, 2015

Thanks, I'm so Lucky




Hello everyone and happy FRIDAY!!!!
Even though I'm a stay at home mom/Grammie I look forward to the weekends and having all my ladies home. It seems school and sports take up so much of their lives these days it's just nice to have them around. I hope everyone has fun plans for the weekend or just gets to enjoy some down time for themselves!

My card today I designed for the the Case this Sketch challenge. It looked pretty straight forward to me (a classic clean and simple design) and this is my take on it. I used Echo Park "hello Summer" 6x6 pack and my Lawn Fawn "thanks" die. I also grabbed a Taylored Expressions "friendship blooms" set to add to the sentiment. I added a few bling and finished up the card on some green card stock. I hope you like it and head on over to try your hand at these fun clean and simple card designs! Just click on the link below the picture of the sketch!

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch--love the happy colors!

    ReplyDelete