Saturday, February 28, 2015

Sweet Friend


Good morning bloggers!
It's another cold one here in Chicago but spring promises to be around the corner and I am holding it to Mother Nature to keep her promise..This winter has just been crazy!!!!

Today my card is for the Just us Girls challenge. I really loved looking at all of the different concepts the design team came up with for this photo inspiration. It never amazes me how many difference you can come up with when you are all seeing things just a little different in your own eyes.

I used My revolution vase die with some paper from a paper studio "little safari" paper stack. I added some extra bling because you know I love the bling and the sentiment is from Taylored Expressions "pennant parade" set. 

Head on over to the Just us Girls site to try out this challenge for yourself! 

Thanks for stopping by I appreciate it!


3 comments:

  1. Awesome inspired card -- love those dots :) - Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great focal point that die cut flower vase is! Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dotted background and your flower and vase are perfectly inspired!
    So glad you joined us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete