Sunday, February 8, 2015

Just Buzzin' By



It feels so good to get back in the groove again. Life always throws a little curve ball and now that I have passed that hump I am hoping to get into my scrap room a lot more. 

Today's project was a lot of hard labor. Not that the card took a long to to make but I have been struggling with trying make projects that I really like lately. I went back to an old favorite stamp and just started playing around and I was quite happy with how this one turned out. I hope you enjoy it as well. I have a  few more things to share so I hope you can stop back again soon.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: "Just buzzin' by", stampin up
Paper: Designer series"moonlight", stampin up
Cardstock: "hello honey", stampin up
Ink: Momento black and stampin blendabilities in daffodil

No comments:

Post a Comment