Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Little White Dress







Good morning crafty friends!
This little angel is the reason I haven't been back in a couple weeks :)
My newest little grand baby Emily was welcomed to the world last week. She is the sweetest little lady and love her to death already! This makes four for me now with another one due in a short ten weeks!!! I am the luckiest Grammie in the world to have the most amazing growing family. 

Fitting in with the baby theme, I wanted to make a sweet little girl card. The picture really doesn't do it justice, so please forgive me for that. I just used some white 120 pound card stock and cut down the sides like I do my baby onesie cards. This time I used an embossing folder to make the lacy design and added some ribbon, a bow and a pearl in the center for that extra elegant look. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful crafty day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment