Friday, June 10, 2011

Wedding bliss!

Good morning everyone! My day at the squiggles blog with another super fabulous squiggles image!

I have to say this was was totally inspired by my own anniversary I just had last Friday. My dear hubby and I celebrated our 23rd anniversary and it really seems like yesterday. This wonderful stamp called true love couldn't be more perfect for my card. I used some scrap papers and ribbon and added a few flowers and a stick pin. The white dress is hard to see but, I used a glitter pen and shined up the whole thing! You know I can't get enough glitter :) Super simple, but I love it. The sentiment is computer generated and fit our lives perfectly!

I hope you love my card and head on over to squiggle stamps to stash up one for yourself.

If you are interested, there is a design team call over at squiggles. Just click here to find out more!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment