Thursday, June 23, 2011

"hi"~squiggles style

Hello everyone.

My day today for the Squiggles blog. I hope you get a chance to come over and see all the fabulous projects the wonderful design team has been coming up with! Today I used and image part of the Liliputs collection. I think these are my favorite..she is so fun a whimsical! Her name is "chatty girl" and you can pick her up for yourself just by clicking here! My skunk is a fun little embellishment I picked up and thought he was just too cute. It only took me a day before I had to fit him in somewhere. I just thought he was adorable and couldn't resist. My paper is wild wasabi and baha blue from stampin up and I just cut out the tree free hand and added some grass borders with a border punch. The "hi" itself is just some thickers I added to a piece of cardstock. I hope you love it and head over to see the squiggle blog. If you are intersted for a chance to be on their design team, click here for more details. It's a lot of fun if you have time to commit to the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment