Thursday, June 9, 2011

Another scollop today!!!

Wow..I tell you I have missed my blogging!!!

I have been enjoying a fun time in Niagara falls with my cutie pie hubby. It's our first vacation together since my first daughter was born almost 21 years ago. We had a fabulous time and just catching up all week and I got to play today!!!!!!


I made this cutie for a swap I am in for summer birthday cards. I thought it would be nice to do a little different card for everyone..Plus I got to play with all the fun stuff I have missed that way. You can find him yourself at bugaboo stamps if you wish or look around for some other fun stamps she has. You can find this crabby guy in the critter section. Lots of charactors to choose from!
Have a wonderful day evening everyone and I will be playing to make up for all the time I lost :)

No comments:

Post a Comment