Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summer fun






Hello everyone.
I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I have had a nice day in my crafty place today. These are a few of the creation I have come up with to share. The first card and tag are from Kraftin' Kimmie stamps. Of course I had to fit some summer stuff into the day. And I actually noticed today, I make a lot of mermaids. I am not sure why I love them so much, but I just can't get enough of them. For the card, I added some extras from the sponge bob cricut cartridge and the tag has some really fun glitter paper along with some more scraps. My fairy card is made with some new graphic 45 paper I picked up at Archivers the other day. I just took some of the images and glittered them up and put it all together. It's one of those that is prettier in person.

Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment