Saturday, January 23, 2010

Super Saturday Sketch # 4

Today's sketch if for a square card. I like making square cards when my stamp is just a little bigger and I want to fill the whole space. If you get a chance to try this sketch, I would love to see it..Post a link to your blog or gallery in the comment section.
Todays project was inspired by another challenge from our queen at ISC. This time it was a color challenge. It was mixing orange and yellow. I never would have thought of it on my own, so I am very excited someone was able to jump start me with it.



Card Recipe:
Stamps: CC Designs "sweet Kiki La Rue
Paper: Only orange
Pattern Paper: K&Co citronella pack
Ink: Momento "black"
Copic Markers: E00, Y12, Y15, Y16, Y35, Y38, YR24, YR23, YR21, YG03, R20
Misc: Paper studio stickers "best friend", Gems

1 comment: