Saturday, January 16, 2010

Super Saturday Sketch #3


It's that time of the week again! I hope you have been enjoying the sketches each week. Sometimes I am lost when I am trying to come up with something to make, so trying a new sketch always makes me think! I am not sure if that is always a good thing or not :)
Today's sketch is a pretty simple to create. It is a great way to use up some of those smaller scraps you have laying around.


If you get a chance to use the sketch, I would love you to leave a comment with a link to your card..Have a great weekend everyone.



Card Recipe:
Stamps: Craft smart "Dollar section"
Paper: SU "purely pomegranate"
Pattern Paper: "Deja Views "my sweet girl"
Ink: SU "pomegranate" "pretty in pink"
Misc Chipboard hearts are Heidi Grace "love blossoms"

1 comment:

  1. Cute card Deb!!! I like this sketch, I just may have to use it for my Easter cards!!! Remind me??? LOL!!!
    Heather RDH

    ReplyDelete