Thursday, January 28, 2010

Relax the blues away!

Today I get to bring you two projects. I was up early this morning just taking my mind off things and grabbed a stamp set I hadn't used yet. I tried to use some colors that I wouldn't usually grab first. I was pleasantly surprised. I like it so much, I might have decided to give this card to my FIL for his birthday next week instead of the ship one I made earlier..

The second project of the day are some Journaling tags I made for a swap. I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with. I even remebered to make an extra. I usually forget to do that.


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Our Craft Lounge "Coastal Wishes"
Paper: Bazzil "grey"SU "cocoa" bordering blue"
"rust"
Pattern Paper: DCWV "summer glitter stack"
Ink: Momento Black
Misc: Hemp twine, watercolor pencils
Hearts were made from SU pink and tags bags boxes and more cricut. Stamp was a basic journaling stamp. Used SU french flair background stamp on the white. I masked the outside of the heart to make it fit in the heart leaving a rim.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful seaside card Deb- your coloring is perfect! I also love the journaling hearts as well.

    ReplyDelete