Sunday, November 22, 2015

Joys of the season


.

More winter happiness to share today.
We received about 11 inches of snow in our first snowfall and I am hoping mother nature isn't teasing us of what is to come this winter. I don't mind some snow, but I do mind A LOT of snow!

Now to my card...Using a Hero Arts clear stamp set (sorry not sure of the name) I stamped and colored the house with my copics and added some glitter, gloss and sparkle. I used a few scraps for the sketch and put them altogether on a plain base. I inked the edges a bit to give it a little depth but other than that it was a pretty simple design. I love when I can create something simple which I love the finished product. 

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and have an amazing week to come!
Thanks as always for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment