Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Squiggle Sweet Sketch

Wow everyone! I can say it's been quite a long time since I have been able to post. Either life just got in the way and there were things I needed to put first or just making gifts that I can't post because I can't give them away of course!
Today I am sharing the new squiggle challenge sketch I did. I really went out of my comfort zone on colors this time and I really like how it turned out. I thought I would just try a little something new. I guess new isn't such a bad thing..I will have to take my scraps and make a little more and see what I can come up with!
I hope everyone gets a chance to come check out the squiggles blog and try your hand at this weeks challenge! Have a great day and I promise to bring you some fun treats soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment