Friday, October 21, 2011

We wish you a merry Christmas

Yay..It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!
Love the weekend :) I am just going to leave it at that!!!
I have another Christmas card to add to my collection today. This is another stamp from Taylored expressions. The stamp is actually the one I used on a bookmark a while back that has mistletoe and I used smooch. This time, I masked the mistletoe and added the musical notes to use the "we wish you a merry Christmas stamp in the same set (Penguin Pals). My paper is a foil paper from "the paper studio". I just added some glitter and some holly punches.
Card Recipe:
 Stamps:  Taylored Expression "penguin pals"
Paper: Stampin Up "real red" "old olive"
Pattern Paper: The paper studio foil paper
 Ink: Momento black, real red, old olive
 Copic Markers: R29, YG91,95  YR12
Misc: Dazzling Diamonds Martha Stewart holly punch Misc ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment