Friday, October 28, 2011

Have a Jolly Holiday


Hi everyone..How is everyone doing on this fine Friday night? It's chilly and cold, but the snow is to the east of us, so I am happy there!
Today I made another Christmas card. I am almost thinking I will be done on time the rate I am going! I love making different shaped cards so making this criss cross card was no different. Even better when I can use up some of my scraps..which I did of course :)
It may be a little hard to see but I added some glitter to the fur on santa and added sparkly flock to his beard and mustache. Added a few free hand lines around the edges and all finished :)
Well I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Card Recipe:
 Stamps: Stampin Up Jolly Holiday
 Paper: Old Olive, Gold
Pattern Paper: The paper studio
 Ink: Momento Black
 Copic Markers: E00  R20,46
Misc: Black Souffle pen, Sparkly Fluff, Dazzling diamonds, SU Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment