Thursday, October 20, 2011

Oh Crop! Sorry..it's pasture birthday

Happy Thursday everyone!!!
Yup..one more day til Friday!!!! I am so happy and looking forward to this weekend..not that I am doing anything special, just looking forward to a quiet few days :)
Today's card I used a set from Taylored expressions called "green acres" I don't actually own this one, I had to borrow it from my mom..the farm-a-hawlic :) I was using a different stamp and just had to make another card with it before I gave it back. It was too cute to resist. And the inside is..sorry it's pasture birthday..how cute is that?
I coloured directly on the card for this one...just sponged some clouds, stamped all my images and cut them out and popped them up after adding some glitter of course! My grass I used some mustard cardstock and used a grass punch to get it all grassy like :)
Wishing everyone a happy day and hopefully you don't miss anyone's birthday, but if I do..I am ready!!!
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Taylored expressions "Green Acres"
Paper: Stampin Up more mustard
Pattern Paper: None 
Ink: Bashful blue, more mustard, momento black
Copic Markers: T7,5 B34,37  E08,35,33,00  R20,30 Y26
Misc: Cloud punch, dazzling diamonds, grass punch

1 comment:

  1. i love it.glad you enjoyed the set.
    love mom

    ReplyDelete