Thursday, April 15, 2010

Designer lottery.. Stamping Bella

Every couple of weeks there is a new designer lottery theme over at ISC. I usually don't enter too many because they are ATC's which..I just don't think I am good at. But this time it was for stamping bella cards..I just love stamping bellas, so I knew I wanted to join in. The winner gets all the entries mailed to them. I haven't won yet, but I keep holding out hoping one day I might. It is all just a drawing so you never know! I am not sure the name of this one, I received it in an image swap and would have to do some searching to figure it out :) I really liked the color combo that I picked out today..I think the 80* weather outside made me think springy and girly! Plus I used colored pecils today..That was fun too! I hope you like it!
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Stamping Bella
Paper: Perfect Plum
Pattern Paper: DCWV glitter spring mat stack
watercolor pencils
Misc: Bling, SU satin ribbon, spellbinders oval, swatch book rub on

No comments:

Post a Comment