Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Copic Colour Challenge #60 Ahoy Matey!



I had so much fun with this one. This is one of Mo's new digital images you can get at her store . The girl is first mate Kate and the barrels are from a background set called pirate stuff. I just loved it and had to have it right away..I am sure she appreciates that! I think I am slowly getting hooked on these digital images. I never knew how much fun they could be by changing sizes and layering.
The copic colors chosen this week were really perfect for this image..It was so funny to me how they fell into place just a day apart. I love the colors and I know I will be using this combo again. I see a beach scene with tropical fish in my future! I think it would be a great combo for something like that..And who can resist tropical fish!
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Mo's digital pencil First mate Kate and pirate stuff
Paper: SU river rock, white
Copic Markers: E47,44,43,42,39,37,35,31,55,57,53,00
Y21,23 YR24 R20,21,22,24 B97,93,91 W7,5,3
Misc: Stickles

3 comments:

  1. Deb, this is sooooo adorable! I love your colors and the sentiment you have paired it with is perfect! xoxoMo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb another awesome card! Don't you just love Mo's drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, truely lovely. Yes, the colours and images are just perfect together. thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge.

    XXX

    ReplyDelete