Thursday, February 4, 2016

Thank you/Tweet heart



Hello and Happy Thursday!!!
How about these cuties today! I try to mix things up a bit in my mind so I don't go extreme crazy! My favorite is when I can use the same leftover scraps to make two cards for my collection! 
A little water coloring for these two cards today...The first one with the goat is with a stamp from toodles and binks I have had in my collection for a few years...You know me, I start digging for one thing and out pops the ones in the back I haven't used in a while!
The second card I really can't be honest about the name. I am almost certain it's from Hero Arts, but my crazy self misplaced my backing I had on it! If I find it, I will be sure to come in and edit this for you!
Both cards are made with Stella Rose from my minds eye 6x6 stack.
Wishing everyone a wonderful day!
Thanks as always for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment