Friday, February 5, 2016

I Love You This Much


Happy Friday!

Love is in the air and getting closer to Valentine's Day! Its one of my favorite holidays having 5 daughters and I always make special treats for them and my Grand babies! I think I have decided on a type of treat bag I am doing, but I still have just a few days to get them together! I always seem to wait until the last minute :)
My card today is this adorable Changito Monkey! I love these little guys (changito cupid) and wish I would grow my collection of them but my budget always forces me into something else...Like milk and eggs and so on! Who needs food when you can make crafts right? 
My paper for this one is from a 6x6 pad "lovely" made by authentique. I have had it for a while but really haven't dug into it as much as I should have by now. The paper is just so sweet and perfect valentine patterns! Lucky for me, I have the time to use it up a little more! 

Have an amazing weekend everyone and thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment