Thursday, October 3, 2013

Post Card


Well hello blog friends!
It has been a very long time since I've shared my creations. I must say it felt so good to sit down and just enjoy coloring and stamping and just using my imagination. I have missed posting and just sharing my craft with everyone to see. Hopefully everyone has missed me along the way too! I have been creating here and there, but not as much as I want to..or should I say NEED to. I think its what keeps me sane on a daily basis with all of the craziness of day to day life. Somehow I just needed to jump back in the water and know that I could make a difference and get back to being "me" again.

As for my stamps today, I used a couple different Stampin Up sets. Postcard, Postage Due and one of my favorites from my collection..Butterfly of Happiness. I used watercolor paper and an array of Tim Holtz distress inks to get the colored background. I am hoping you like my creation and thanks so much for stopping by to take a LQQK!

No comments:

Post a Comment