Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Beauty is God's Handwriting



Hi Again!
How are all of my blogger friends doing today. Its been quite a fun few days here playing with my grandbabies and actually still having some time to myself. I have been doing a good job at making sure I still have my "me" time. I have just been learning to say no a lot more..Its been hard, but it has been worth it for my sanity :)
This card features a few stamp sets. The jar is from "all wrapped up" the sentiment from "God's beauty" and the flowers are from "oh so lovely" The butterfly is a stampin up butterfly punch that I used in both a sponged orange and the raspberry and popped up the wings. The jar is stamped on vellum with gold embossing powder, fussy cut and twine wrapped around the top and added a tag. Its hard to see but the flowers have a touch of glittle and crystal effects. Finishishing touches were added to the background with a little dot stamp.
This one is a little different colors for me, but I hope everyone enjoys it!

No comments:

Post a Comment