Thursday, May 3, 2012

You send me soaring!

Hello everyone. Long time no share :)
I am not exactly sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I have been working on a few projects along the way, just haven't been able to share any. Plus my new little grandson has made his arrival into the world and has taken up plenty of time and getting use to a new little one again. I must say he has been an amazing addition to our family and just so happy to be close and squeeze him every day.

Enough said  "ME" time is getting back into the picture. The other day I spent a lot of time just crafting and getting inky and I loved it. I am surely going to make it a part of my day once again. I think it keeps me sane and it's so much fun to share.

Today's card is made with a new set from Stampin Up call "send me soaring". The tree is just cut free hand with some scraps and the trunk I ran thru a cuttlebug folder along with the grass. I had fun paper piecing the kites with some scraps and bundled them up together.  Just a few finishing touches of glitter and the card is complete. I jope you love it and I can't wait to bring you more in the next coming days!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Stampin up, send me soaring
 Paper:  scraps
Pattern Paper:  My minds eye
Ink: Chocolate chip, regal rose, pumpkin pie

No comments:

Post a Comment