Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Squiggle Jessabelle

Happy Wednesday Friends!
I have exciting news for everyone! Squiggle stamps is now on Facebook!!!! I hope you come out and "like" thier page..It's just getting started, but I am sure it will be no time at all before you will see lots of fun projects, challenges and just plain fun!  
My card today is made with one of the new Jessabelles stamps "hearts" This is a fun new line which I love for all those older girl cards that the cute stuff just doesn't work for! I also love these for scrapbook pages too! Being a digital stamp, you can make it any size you want and it just makes your dollar just stretch!! I I layered up my card with lots of papers from My Minds Eye and added some ribbon and sparkles as always! Of course a little pop here and there with some 3d dots to give it dimention!
Hope you love it!
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. hallo deb, this is superb, love your colouring, I've popped about the new FB on my sidebar and am in the process of making a bookmark to blurb about it, hope the weather is good where you are its pooring again here :-(

    ReplyDelete