Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I LOVE candy

Hello everyone..


So sorry it's been a while, I have been under the weather and finally getting back on my toes again. Also, we have also had a couple of exchange students from Germany with us since last week, so life as we know it has not been quite the same.

I had so much fun on the blog hop and I hope everyone followed each blog and had a good time and maybe even won a goodie or two along the way! I wanted to keep going with the fun new Halloween images Squiggle Stamps has released. This little lady is called "Mummy Ghoul" and I had so much fun making her sparkle and shine with some stardust glitter and a little bit of shading. My paper and embellishments are from my ever growing stack of scraps. They are from a K&Co collection and I thought they all fit perfect together. With this little girl holding her hands open wide, I thought it was perfect for holding the I love candy embellishment. I just added a little wire and finished.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week and I hope you get a chance to play with all of the new fun images in the squiggle store!

1 comment:

  1. Mummy ghoul looks great with the candy embellishment. Love it and the green paper is perfect. matches well with her bow. hugs heidix

    ReplyDelete