Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Hi everyone!!!!

I know I keep saying this, but I am going to get back into the groove soon! This is just crazy..I don't know how time flys by each week, but I really need to get into gear and get back to what I love. Life has really slowed down this week with our German students leaving, so I think its a good time to get back into gear! Plus I decided to make "me" time part of my day again!

Now..may I say...I love the new halloween images at Squiggle stamps! I am having too much fun with all of them!!! This not so scary guy is name simply "vampire boy" and of course you can find him here in the squiggle stamps shop!

I am so proud of myself, my papers are some more scraps I had around. I am trying so hard to make use of all of them. With the purple and green color combo, I just love the way the two fit in with halloween colours! My sentiment is just a sticker I had and I added a few embellishment bats and a little bling to make it extra spooky. Its hard to see, but I even added some crystal effects to the cape so it looks shiny and glossy.

Don't forget about the Squiggles Challenge that ends on the 30th. The theme is autumn and you can get all the details here. Your chance to get some free goodies!!! We all love free goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment