Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Just swinging by!

Hi everyone,

This is my take on the glam and glitz challenge over at squiggle stamps! You couldn't have made a more fun challenge for me to showcase all of the fun Squiggle stamps! Anytime I can use glitter and bling, I am happy :)

My stamp today is part of the Lilliputs collection. She is called cherry tree swing and you can pick her up in the squiggles stamp store just by clicking here! My paper is from a paper stack from prima called melody. I added glitter to the cutie pie squirrel and to the dress and added some more bling all around. There is even some crystal effects to make it glossy, but thats a bit hard to see, I promise its there! My ribbon is American crafts. Inside message is "have a wonderful birthday"

Hope everyone is having the most wonderful day!!!

Don't forget to try your chance at some free goodies in the GLAM and GLITZ challenge.

Card Recipe:

Stamps: Squiggle Stamps "cherry tree swing"

Paper: Stampin up Rich Razzleberry and regal rose

Pattern Paper: Prima "melody"

Ink: Rich razzleberry,black

Copic Markers: YR24,21 Y21,15 R43,46,20 YG25, T02,03,05,07 E41,43,44,47,00,01,11

Misc: Bling, American Crafts ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment