Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happy Pony




Hello again everyone!!!

Finally I get to craft!!! This has been quite the summer with some ups and downs, but I decided yesterday, I really need to get back to my crafting to keep me sane! It really is my happy place and I really need to get back to it more. The girls are only home one more week, so I will do my best to fit time in for all of us :)
I bring to you a new image collection from Squiggle Stamps! This stamp is raggy pony from the new GOTH KIDS collection. I love all the new Goth kids, but I had to play with this one first because my daughter is obsessed with horses! I think I am going to stick it in her lunch box for the first day of school! I love adding little fun goodies just to let them know I miss them.
My papers are just some leftover scraps. I added some ribbon and some leaves and a button. I just love these images and I know I will have lots of fun playing with them! I hope you get a chance to stop by the squiggles store to get some of you own. Also, don't forget the other simply fabulous images, digi and rubber you can pick up!


2 comments:

  1. So cute. I think your talents shine through their brightest when you need crafting to keep you sane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debs this is gorgeous its great what you can come up with left over scraps! Im sure your daughter will love it! Hugz Sal x

    ReplyDelete