Saturday, March 6, 2010

Super Staurday Sketch #10

Todays sketch is a fun off-centered sketch. I used my slice for it, but you can easily use any type of circle creator you have. Nestablities or circle cutters are perfect. My project is made with some cute little owl s I found when I was out shopping recently. Quite a few different ones came in the package, so you just might see some more owls popping out soon! If you get a chance to try the sketch, don't forget to put a link to your card int he comments..I would love to see it!




Card Recipe:
Stamps: Hero Arts "whoo loves you"
Paper: DCWV Card Stack, SU "ivory"
Pattern Paper: K&Co. Mat pack "Neopliton"
Ink: Momento"cocoa"
MiscSlice Basic cartridge, Su pval punches, Bling, LaPetite "owls 3D stickers"

1 comment:

  1. pretty as can be. I'm drooling over this one. Love the circle, scallops and the adorable owl. Pretty colors and the bling is a great touch too!

    ReplyDelete