Thursday, March 18, 2010

Copic Challenge 56

Today's challenge was with some really pretty colors. I had so much trouble last week, so it was nice to work with some colors I like to play with all the time. I have never actually used these colors in particular in my projects, so it was nice to find a new match. The girl is a digital stamp from Mo's digital pencil shop. I am still trying to get use to the digital stamps, but there are some amazing designs you can't get as stamps. Once I get the printing down, I won't mind I am sure. If you would like to try the copic challenge, click here and head on over to their blog and give it a try..And remember, you don't need the exact colors, you can use something similar or close.
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Mo's digital pencil "Alice in pencil"
Paper: SU Bashful Blue, Almost Amethyst
Pattern Paper: K&Co sparkly sweet double sided
Ink: Almost amethyst, Black
Copic Markers: BV02,01 G02 B32,34,37 E00,97 R20 Y21,11
Misc: scallop punch, pearls, primas

1 comment:

  1. this is really cute i have to check into the digi stuff

    ReplyDelete