Saturday, April 11, 2015

Touch of Nature


Good morning friends!

Spring is out there...I think. It has been hot/cold/snow/rain and that is all in the last week! I really want to see spring come and stay here for a while so I can get out there with all my little ones!

My card I'm sharing today is made with Stampin Up's "touch of nature" set. One of my favorites for sure! I actually was inspired to make this card by the scraps on my table. I had just made the mini album I shared and had lots of black scraps everywhere. Now if you know me by now, black just isn't my thing all the time. I seem to have a lot of trouble coming up with the perfect layout when I use black.

I used a dots embossing folder and inked the embossed area with black. I then just colored the bird and added the ribbon. Once I got all the measurements to where I was happy, I looked back and was proud of what I came up with. It may not be the hardest card in the world but I used my scraps on the table and that makes me very happy!

Enjoy your day friends and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment