Thursday, March 6, 2014

Let it Snow!!!!



I know how many people are yelling at me..NOOOOOO! I know we have had enough snow for one year, but I couldn't resist the extra cute banner with the faux stitching for this one! I found some fun country like scraps and these adorable snowmen from K &Co and knew they would be perfect for the Merry Monday challenge.I matched the papers with white and night of navy cardstock and added a few buttons to the corner to finish it off. 
One more holiday card finished for me... Check!
Have a wonderful day!
Thanks for stopping by.


11 comments:

  1. Adorable scene you have created here, Deb! I love the banner and the background colors. Those snowmen are adorable too! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Deb, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Deb! Just love your adorable snowmen and dsp! This screams "country charm'! Love, love, love! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Deb, this is delightful! I love that blue checked background and the snow people! And that banner is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite part of your beautiful card is the sentiment banner. How pretty! Thanks for playing Merry Monday with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb, this card is so cute! Love the snowman and the gingham paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this little couple .... great Christmas card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The checkered background of your card is so fun! I'm loving it all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday this week. I love the stitched banner, buttons snowmen and colours of your Country Style card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, this is a fabulous country Christmas card, Deb! I love everything about it!! Congratulations on the well-deserved HM honor from MM!! It is nice to meet you through their site and be your latest follower! I'd love for you to do the same at my place, if you like! Have a great week!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so kind..Thank you..I would be delighted to head on over!

      Delete