Tuesday, April 23, 2013

You make me HAPPY

Good morning everyone!
Sweet sweet spring, Kind of wondering right now where it may be? Sometimes I think it's not coming but then there is a beautiful day like yesterday and I still have hope!
We all know that spring is known for it's rain and all of it's beauty that comes with it. Just a few weeks ago everything here was still brown and dead and with a little rain and a bit of sunshine all looks green again!
My sweet little girl is making her own rain for her flower. I just picked up this Digi from Mo's digital pencil and had to play with her right away. My papers are from a sweet stack from heidi grace and I added a touch of crystal effects on the flower pot for a nice shimmer and shine!
I hope everyone finds a little sunshine in there day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment