Monday, March 4, 2013

Friends Always

Oh where oh where have I been!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe it's been two months since my last post. I have been crafting, just not as much as I'd hope I can fit in. March for me is all about change. Whatever those resolutions were a couple months ago, the ones that haven't quite made it through have a change to renew. I have been doing a lot of thinking and trying to rearrange my life to figure out exactly what I want out of it. It has been a lot of work, but in my head, I think I finally know. Now just to implement it into a reality and all will be good!!!!

As for my card..YAY! I was able to sit and actually create for more than an hour at a time so it was great when I was able to play without interruption. I knew I had to pull out something fun and summery too! I ALWAYS find my happy place in the ocean themes!

Enjoy everyone and I plan to keep all my promises to myself and take care of me for awhile along with everyone else :)

1 comment:

  1. it is just as pretty in person got too see all of them. great job Deb

    ReplyDelete