Friday, February 3, 2012

Squiggle Stamps "all loved up"


It's time for a new challenge over at the Squiggles blog agian!
All loved up is the theme and it couldn't be more fitting this time of year! My stamp I used is called "love birds" and you can get it on special right now atthe Squiggles Stamps online store.
My papers are from Stampin Up and old supply of stash I might add. I was hoarding it for a while and just decided to get it out and use it..whats the point of saving it if it can't be enjoyed on a card or project right?
If you get a chance, come and join the challenge for your chance at some free goodies. Everyone likes free and when it's free crafting supplies..even better! Head on over to the Squiggles blog and see all of the great design team cards and post your card for the challenge! Have a wonderful day everyone.

1 comment:

  1. This is really beautiful Deb, love the browns with the pinks they look stunning. hugs heidix

    ReplyDelete