Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fintastic Friends

Good evening friends! I must say..Squiggles Stamps went and made it happen! They designed a new stamp in the lilliputs collection and it's a mermaid. Now you didn't think I would pass up the opportunity to use this one right away now did you? When I saw this, I would have to say that I was in heaven..maybe even drooled a little :) It had to be on my list of stamps to use today!

My paper is from imaginisce and peach cardstock. I added some seaweed from m cricut and a few store bought embellishments. Every mermaid must have bling, so I had to add the pearls. Glittered up her fin and added some crystal effects to the bubbles. Lots of fun on this card, somehow I just kept going and going. Don't forget to head on over to the squiggles blog to check out all of the wonderful eye candy our new design team ladies come up with. From looking at their work, they are going to be a great addition to the team!

Card Recipe:

Stamps: Squiggle stamps "mermaid"

Paper: Stampin up "peach parfait"

Pattern Paper: Inaginisce "ocean motion"

Ink: Momento brown

Copic Markers: YR24,21 Y23,21 E00,11 R20,21,22,24 YG25,21 V17

Misc: Dazzling diamonds, Jolees embellishments, pearl bling

2 comments:

  1. Oh Deb, this is fintastic! I love all the elements. Too cool for school! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is oh fishily awesome lol couldn't resist! Great job debs! X

    ReplyDelete