Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Try it Tuesday..Note Card Holder





This one was a lot of fun and super easy. Over at ISC one of our crafter friends posted a great tutorial on how to make this fabulous note card holder. Click here to try it. For mine, I used one of my fun paperstacks called songbird. I used one of the sheets and cut all the birds out with a circle punch. Then I just coordinated all my colors together. I added the word smile to my envies just to make them a little more exciting! I also had to add stickles..I am not sure if I can do a project without stickles. I think next time I might add a little to the inside just to make it fun.
I think I might be making a couple these for end of year teacher gifts. It's almost the end of school and I haven't even given it much thought yet. I hope you get a chance to try it.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Our craft lounge Anna Mae
Paper: SU white, Guava, river rick, soft sky, blue bayou
Pattern Paper: DCWV paper stack..Songbird
Ink: Guava, river rock, blue bayou
Misc: SU bermuda bay ribbon, stickles, eyelets

No comments:

Post a Comment